Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Ron Paul

I have three items for this blog post. First, I decided to dive into uploading videos! My first go is the Ron Paul interview with John Stossel on ABC's 20/20. In ABC's great wisdom, they decided that it would be best to make the video "internet only" and not put it on the air (click here if you'd like to tell them you disagree with that decision). It was broken up into six parts, and I decided to put them together using free tools on the internet, which turned out to be more challenging than I expected, but I got it done. The quality is somewhat low, but the interview is an excellent primer on Ron Paul's philosophy of liberty. Here it is:

[EDIT] Video deleted by Google - sorry!

The second item is that the PBS show Now aired an episode about Ron Paul last night! You can view the episode here, and you can see an extended Ron Paul interview here.

Lastly, just a reminder that the Tea Party is tomorrow!

No comments: