Monday, June 8, 2009

You are invited to the Ron Paul Family Barbecue!

Dear Friend,

My family and I have a tradition; we kick off each re-election campaign with a down-home Texas Barbecue for friends and supporters. This year, I hope you can join us.

As the Congressional race for 2010 winds up, I want you to mark Saturday, August 15 on your calendar and hope you can set the date aside to join me in Galveston, Texas, a beautiful part of my home district. I have reserved space in the San Luis Conference Center, located on the Galveston Seawall overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. I am sure you will be as impressed as I am by the hard work and determination my neighbors in Galveston have put into rebuilding after the tragedy of Hurricane Ike.

We plan to enjoy great food, music, special guests and of course, have a lot of fun. Galveston is a great place to visit, and Carol and I are very proud to show it off to you. It is also a wonderful spot to get away for a night or the weekend, so we are working with hotels on the island to secure discounted room rates.

There are two opponents planning to run against me in the upcoming primary. Both are gearing up to attack me for defending the principles you and I hold dear: liberty, limited government and a sensible foreign policy. But, if you help me with a strong show of support, we will take the wind right out of their sails and have a great time while we do it!

Again, please mark August 15 on your calendar. More information about our Barbecue will be coming soon by email and on www.RonPaulforCongress.com. Together, we can make this a tremendous event.

In Liberty,



Ron Paul

No comments: