Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Barack Threatens To Kill Babies in Iran (Lew Rockwell)

Lew Rockwell does his best imitation of Mark Twain and clarifies the full import of what Obama said about Israel and Iran:

I will gladly pile the bodies high in Iran, Obama told government officials in Israel, to protect your nuclear monopoly. I will obliterate homes, businesses, charities, mosques, whole towns and cities. I will kill babies, children, women, men, the sick and the elderly. I will tear them limb from limb, and laugh as they die in agony. I will create cripples in huge numbers. I will even unleash the radioactive lightning of my terrible swift sword, if the Iranians do not bow to my imperial will, and be subservient and vulnerable.

Of course, that is NOT what Obama said. He said "no option is off the table." But that is what he meant.

No comments: