Friday, November 14, 2008

Dr. Paul on NYT's Freakonomics, Part One

Ron Paul answers some readers' questions for the New York Times' Freakonmics blog (part two is expected on Monday):

Do you love the smell of libertarianism in the morning? If so, today is a good day for you.

Last week we solicited your questions for Congressman Ron Paul.

There was such a big response (more than 400 comments) that we have split Paul’s answers into two batches, the first of which is posted below.

Thanks to Paul for his answers and all of you for your good questions.

Q: What was your first thought when you found out McCain chose Palin as his running mate?

A: At first, I thought it was a pretty savvy choice from a political perspective. I also knew that she had said some nice things about me in the past. At the same time, I knew that to be on the ticket, she would have to toe the line on foreign policy and the war, so that tempered a lot of my enthusiasm.

Read the entire blog post

No comments: