Sunday, November 2, 2008

Roger Young's Weekend Update

Here is Roger Young's latest installment of his Image Review of the Week....



....and Quotes of the Week:

From the Light:
"I don’t vote for the same reason I don’t rob banks or molest children: it is not the way I choose to live my life. I am not "apathetic" about not victimizing others: to the contrary, I insist upon such a trait. My entire sense of being is incompatible with coercing others. I can no more hide my ambitions over your life or property within the secret confines of a voting booth than I could confront my neighbor with a gun and demand his money. Voting is nothing more than a periodic public affirmation in the faith of systematic violence as a social system."
~ Butler Shaffer

Read the rest of Roger Young's Quotes of the Week

No comments: